Mid manhattan/brooklyn adult lpn - Page 77Register Today!
- Jul 1, '12 by ladyleoHello I am new to this site and its seems great. I wanted know about this program the entrance test the program itself any info would be great
- Jul 12, '12 by triniminnie102hey everyone! My computer broke and I finally replaced it. Congrats to everyone who got it. I got waitlisted for Brooklyn but luckily through persistent emails when a spot opened up yesterday for manhattan she offered me the seat. Boy was it frustrating to try to come up with $1500 during a 2 day deadline. But I got it and registered today and picked up my uniforms! I am so excited to be in!
- Jul 13, '12 by ai2011Hi MissDior,
I just wanted to know if you were planning on attending the RN program this fall with Goldwater/HeleneFuld or any other program?
- Jul 14, '12 by shirley15Congratulations! We'll be seeing each other in September.
- Jul 14, '12 by triniminnie102Are you mid-manhattan as well shirley?
- Jul 15, '12 by triniminnie102When i went to register she didn't give a specific start date. She just said the week after labor day. As far as classes, the handbook, and actual textbooks she said that nothing is complete and they are still solidifying everything. They just finished the academic calendar and they were choosing what textbooks to use and such so I guess when anything else is ready she will email us. If I hear nothing I will just send a follow up email a week or two before class begins but I hear that generally the first day is used as orientation and that's when you receive your textbooks and other supplies.
- Jul 17, '12 by ai2011Hey girls do either one of you know if the Manhattan class is filled?
- Jul 17, '12 by jackie922Not sure you would have to email them. Are you in goldwater? Im registered for mid Manhattan .
- Jul 17, '12 by ai2011Well I was interested in goldwater however, I am waiting on a response on whether I will be getting the scholarship. Yes, it's really frustrating to say the least. Our interview was anything but, it seems there was a mix up with who would be conducting our interview. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will get an answer.