CUNY Hunter Generic Pathway Fall 2012 - page 9
by payw 26,555 Views | 112 Comments
Hi, Just wondering if anyone out there applied for CUNY Hunter's generic pathway for fall 2012? Haven't seen a thread anywhere on this site so I thought I'd make one. :)... Read More
- 0Apr 24, '12 by crazyaboutuxHi, I just came across this thread and I wanted to ask you guys some questions. I also got into the nursing program as well. You know the e-mail about the orientation on June 6th? They said to bring in copies of our grades for Spring 2012. It has to be our official transcript right? Also for registration, do we register by ourselves? And the last question is, we have to get our CPR certification. Do we register for that ourselves? Or should we wait till the orientation? I'm just so excited and I don't want to screw up this opportunity.
And concerning the interview. No, I don't think there is an interview this year. That's what the essays were for.
- 0"they said to bring in copies of our grades for spring 2012. it has to be our official transcript right?"
good question, i was wondering this myself...
" also for registration, do we register by ourselves?"
they will explain registration at the orientation, but i think you get to register after you officially hand in your health forms.
" we have to get our cpr certification. do we register for that ourselves? or should we wait till the orientation?"
that is definitely something you do over the summer before the start of the first nursing semester, and they will explain where to get one in the orientation.
- 0Apr 24, '12 by crazyaboutuxHealth Forms? Where do we get that? Is this also from the orientation or do we print it out somewhere? Because I register on May 7th.. I e-mailed**** and she never replied back.
- -" Thanks for answering my questions :]Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Names removed as per Terms of Service
- 0Yup np. I believe they should be handing the health forms out at the orientation but they should be available somewhere on the nursing website too maybe.
I think official registration for nursing classes is in June or July or something like that after the health forms have been submitted... I don't think you have to actually register on your e-sims registration date
- 0Apr 24, '12 by carmenchan32I think an unofficial transcript is fine because if we order an official transcript, we wouldn't have it ourselves since they are sealed and all that, just like when we did it for nursing cas. So theres no way that we can have our own official transcript and bring that in on the day of orientation. And yea official registration for nursing is in July because that's what I heard from my friends who are currently in the nursing program. But I am still gonna register for whatever classes until we are able to register for nursing classes.
How are you guys doing in micro?
- 0Quote from carmenchan32Isn't there a way to get an official transcript in hand? The caveat is that it must be in a sealed envelope for it to stay 'official'. Either way, I think you're right, there's no reason why an unofficial transcript printed off e-sims shouldn't work.I think an unofficial transcript is fine because if we order an official transcript, we wouldn't have it ourselves since they are sealed and all that, just like when we did it for nursing cas. So theres no way that we can have our own official transcript and bring that in on the day of orientation.