CUNY Hunter Generic Pathway Fall 2012 - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 25, '12 by carmenchan32The thing is I am taking micro in another cuny. And I am really hoping that I will pass. And you know in the email, it says that we have to have a minimum of a "C" grade for spring 2012 semester. What happens if we do credit/no credit for a course thats just an elective?
- I know for sure that you will need a letter grade (greater or equal to C) for the micro. You should probably email the pre-health adviser about all this
- Apr 25, '12 by carmenchan32Oh nooo, I am just struggling in micro but I know I am getting at least a C. But I am saying for an elective course, I wanna see if I can do Credit/ No credit. I emailed Ms. ***** about this just now. I hope she answers back, considering that she is getting a gazillion emails from other people.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Names removed as per Terms of Service
- Apr 25, '12 by gizzel84For those of you who know someone currently in the nursing program/graduates of the nursing program- Would you know where most of the clinical placements are?
- Apr 25, '12 by paywI had an elective course that was just 'credit' when I applied on nursingcas and it didn't get converted to a letter grade or effect my GPA at all. You are allowed to take classes as credit/no credit, but the pre-reqs can't be.
- Quote from gizzel84I've personally heard of Hunter clinicals taking place in Bellevue, Presbyterian, Sloan-Kettering, Hospital of Special Surgery, NYU-Langone, and Mount SinaiFor those of you who know someone currently in the nursing program/graduates of the nursing program- Would you know where most of the clinical placements are?
- Apr 26, '12 by Bk100Hey guys...
When you emailed***** with your Fall 2012 seat acceptance, she didn't reply to your emails right?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Names removed as per Terms of Service