CA resident looking for a job in NMRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CA resident looking for a job in NM in New Mexico Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi everyone.. I currently live in CA. I'm a foreign grad.. Its very hard to apply for a license...by johnybhoi24 Nov 12, '12Hi everyone.. I currently live in CA. I'm a foreign grad.. Its very hard to apply for a license here in CA if you're a foreign grad so I applied in NM and I was able to get my att and passed my NCLEX fortunately. Now, I'm considering to move there so I can practice my RN. Is it hard to find a job there?I've been working as LVN here CA for 3yrs.. So far my experience are in SNF, hospice, homehealth and Sub Acute..What's the possibility for me to get a job there? Nsg home or home health would be great but hospital job would be better.. Help pls? 😁
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797203©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,077 Views
- Nov 13, '12 by bibibiNM has great opportunities for nurses. Good luck!
- Nov 13, '12 by johnybhoi24Really? Can you give me a specific place? how about albuquerque?
- Nov 14, '12 by bibibiYou have good chances in Las Cruces. Albuquerque is ok too, but I think they graduate more nurses and it is a more desirable location.
- Nov 15, '12 by johnybhoi24Thank you so much for the info ☺
- Nov 20, '12 by DysrhythmiaRNLas Cruces, there are two hospitals that are hiringLast edit by DysrhythmiaRN on Nov 20, '12
- Dec 6, '12 by konohaHello Johny.. when did you took your NCLEX? Have you found a job yet? goodluck.. I'm also looking forward to find a job in NV as a foreign grad.
- Dec 6, '12 by johnybhoi24Hi Konoha,
I took my NCLEX on first week of August.. How about you? Is it hard to apply in NV BRN? Im planning to endorse my license there so i'll be closer here in CA..
- Dec 7, '12 by konohaI took it just days ago. anyways, it was not that hard to apply in NV, they are even friendly when you call them, unlike the BON here in CA. Im not sure about the endorsement though. I've heard there's a good nursing market in NM. goodluck. keep us posted with your reciprocity application here in CAli
- Dec 11, '12 by johnybhoi24CA BRN denied my application 😔
My analyst told me that I have to apply to an accredited nursing program and it's to the school if they would credit my previous education...
So depressing 😔