CA resident looking for a job in NM - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 14, '12 by konohaOooh my Cali is really too strict imposing rules.. I guess let's just make d best of our time in whichever state we are licensed. Goodluck johhny.. thanks for d update
- Dec 14, '12 by johnybhoi24@Konoha
Are u going to work in Vegas? I'm thinking to just endorse my license there so I can still stay here in CA..
- Dec 17, '12 by mds1NV is not a compact state, so I think it might be harder to endorse there. YOu have to get a fingerprint card/check by the sherrifs dept, at work card, a drug card, etc... lots of hoops to jump thru. It took my daughter 5 months to get a job!
- Jan 5 by johnybhoi24I am aware that Nevada is not a compact state. Thank you.. And even I have license on 1 compact state, i dont have a privilege to be licensed to 26 states coz NM is not my home state right now
- Jan 10 by konohaOf course Johnny Id be working in LV soon, hopefully I should say. Thats why they said if u took d nclex for that state u must be planning on working there.. Best of luck, hopefully we'll be hired soon..
- Jan 10 by johnybhoi24Konoha yeah I saw some of your posting in Nevada section. I'm actually thinking to endorse my license there so i can try to find a job somewhere closer here in CA.
Good luck 😁
- Jan 23 by b_m_prosepctHi, how is your job hunting in New Mexico?
I have a feeling that Nevada has a very tough market as well. Because lots of CA nurses who cannot find a job move to Nevada. After all, it is only 4 hour trip.
- Mar 1 by JessflowersI'm from NY and is considering moving to NM for the job opportunities there. Do I need to be endorsed to get licensed there? Does anyone know if I can start the process while still in NY. Any feedback much appreciated.
- Mar 2 by bibibiYou can start the process while in NY. If NY is not a compact state you will have to get endorsed.
- Mar 4 by JessflowersThank you for that information...i received a perspective job offer in NM so hopefully they will endorse me and take it from there.