UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Fall 2011 - Page 8Register Today!
- Hey wanda2370. u really should make facebook and join our group!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/253992241283068
also, do u have any information about the exam place, time and stuff? because i called Ms. Pedretti today to confirm my attendance to the program and she said they need at least 10 people to start the program but as of now, they only got 5 peoples responses. So they pushed the date back.....til like 26th? i think. imma call her tomm again to confrim this. so I thought we dont have test next tuesday? idk. gotta call her again and ask her about TEAS exam.
- Jul 14, '11 by Wanda2370I just faxed over my intention to participate in the NALC program maybe an hour ago, and called to register for the TEAS exam. I think I am good to go as far as that is concerned. Also, I am going to join facebook today, I have a 2 year old so I have to wait until he is asleep, so I can focus and chat with you ladies. By the Way CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I see, so the TEAS exam is definitely next tuesday????! and yayyy for joining facebook today!!
- Jul 14, '11 by Wanda2370Yes, the exam is Tuesday according to Debbie Pedretti, she said she would call/email us to confirm. Yes I joined, facebook(LOL), but have to see how to maneuver around, Be patient with me. I am so happy I "met" you guys prior to the start of the program.
- Jul 15, '11 by Glad2baRNCongrats everyone. I'm in Level 2 going into Level 3. Word of advice, if you haven't been told already, make sure you get your Mandatories completed before the first day of school. It just saves you time because first day will be overwhelming.
- Jul 16, '11 by HelenRN88Thanks for the advice Glad2basN!!! what are the mandatories???? you mean like paperworks? or regarding classes?
- Jul 16, '11 by Glad2baRNYes all those paperwork that needs to be completed that pertains also to your clinical. Its about HIPPA, etc. It takes hours to complete and should complete it before your first day, so that's one thing you don't need to worry about.
- Jul 16, '11 by kiki1984@Glad, how do we access the HIPPA? Is it online?
- Jul 16, '11 by Glad2baRNYou will get all that info when the times comes.