UMDNJ ABSN program Fall 2013 - page 2
by Temmuz | 17,523 Views | 137 Comments
Hello Everyone, I am a new member trying to get information about the UMDNJ ABSN program and thought the best and most accurate information would come from fellow students who have already successfully applied to the program.... Read More
- 0Feb 15, '13 by TemmuzI will be applying to the Newark campus. UMDNJ will be merging with Rutgers but as of right now they have said that all details about every aspect of the changes this will create is still under discussion and no decisions have been made. I just hope they don't change the admissions criteria.
- 0Feb 19, '13 by avas_mommyI thought I was the only one worried about potential admissions requirement changes. I will not finish all of my pre-reqs until after july so I will not be able to apply to UMDNJ until after the merger has taken effect. Hopefully I will still be a qualified candidate post-merger.
- 0May 31, '13 by Mama NurseHey everyone just wanted to say the deadline for the UMDNJ Accelerated Nursing Program for Fall 2013 is tomorrow so after that it's just a waiting game. If anyone hears back let me know!! I can't wait to find out! I started a separate thread too if you want to comment there!
- 0May 31, '13 by TemmuzHello, yes the waiting game begins. I am excited and nervous, just want to know the decision as soon as possible. I finished my last two requirements two weeks ago and just got everything in. My completed date of the application is 5/31/13... just made it . I looked for the separate thread but couldn't find it. Good luck with everything.
- 0Jun 1, '13 by Mama NurseI just realized that my post didn't actually post. I'm not sure why. But ya the same thing happened with me! My application was completed on May 30 and it was stressful waiting for those transcripts! haha Good luck with you too! I think we should hear within the next month-month and a half.
- 0Jun 4, '13 by TemmuzHey, you check your completed date on the designations page. You will see a submitted date and then a completed date on top. Once your transcripts are received and verified (GPA calculated) your application is complete. As far as I know you do not get a confirmation, just a decision once it is made. I hope we all hear from them sooner than later. Good Luck.