refresher courseRegister Today!
- by mamma 4 Jan 7, '08Hi, I'm looking for an accredited refresher course in NJ. I did find one offered at Somerset Med. Center but I live in southern NJ. I've not practiced since the birth of our first son and am needing to re-instate my license which obviously requires a refresher course. Any help would be appreciated.
- Jan 7, '08 by mona b RNI think Lourdes has a refresher.
- Jan 7, '08 by mamma 4Thank you...I e-mailed them this evening and will follow up with a phone call tomorrow!
- Feb 10, '08 by yasmina3232helene fuld also runs a refresher from time to time. Bucks County College has a refresher that has hands on clinical...so does Rutgers New Brunswick.
- Feb 10, '08 by mamma 4Thanks for the reply...I received, from the Board of Nsg of NJ, a very short list of approved refresher courses. The "in person" courses are all in Central Jersey, much too far for me. I will have to take an online course. It's going to be a lesson in self-discipline for me but I plan on beginning this spring. The hard part will probably be finding a clinical site for the practical part of the course.
- Jan 18, '09 by opal09Are you a LPN or RN? There is a Nurse refresher in Rosehayne,NJ starting Feb. It is a vocational school and the cost is 1200. 32 classes 4to 9pm T&R thru May.