Question about Helene Fuld School of NursingRegister Today!
- by nurse2B0712 Feb 16, '09Is anyone aware how many days a week the program is ?? ,since they have downsized to a 2year program is it now 4 days a week?
Also if anyone is attending would you let me know what the schedule is like?
Thank you ! :spin:
- Feb 19, '09 by SkeletorDoes HFSN offer an evening / weekend program?
At this time HFSN only offers day programs. Classes are held on Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:30 PM. However, clinical assignments can be scheduled any day of the week including Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 6:45 AM and 11:30 PM.
How many days a week is class and clinical?
Length of class and clinical varies from course to course.
- Class length can range from four to ten hours per week with classes meeting either one or two days a week.
- Clinical assignments are 16 hours per week, usually two 8-hour shifts.
Course specific information is provided at time of registration.
- Feb 26, '09 by daisylizzydogI graduated in December. Took my boards Tuesday and passed with 85 questions. Thanks Helene Fuld! Great program.
- Mar 2, '09 by AtomicWomanThey used to have an evening program. I am sorry to see they no longer have one.
- Mar 22, '09 by irienurseHELEN FULD in Manhattan has day and evening classes-http://www.helenefuld.edu/why_HFCN.html
- Mar 22, '09 by reachingmydreamDoes any one have any info about this program, applied for Jan 2010.
Only got a 72% on NET, nervous. Only info will be helpful