NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 11Register Today!
- Jul 9, '11 by dia123Did anyone get a rejection letter yet? I didn't get anything in the mail.
- Jul 9, '11 by CeceStar5Im still waiting as well
- Jul 9, '11 by EyeoftheTigerHey All,
I was accepted to NJCU accelerated for Fall 2011. I wish everyone the best of luck.
I've started connecting with people in the program. My intention is to find people who are not competitive and may want to potentially do study groups or other support groups while we venture through the year process.
- Jul 9, '11 by emac84Great EyeoftheTiger!! I'm guessing we will definitely need support from each other. It probably will be a tough yet rewarding year. I am super thrilled! Are you guys going to the orientation in August? Are you all from the Jersey City area?
- Jul 9, '11 by maja11Hi everyone!
I was accepted to the program as well. I will be attending the orientation which I believe is mandatory.
Congrats to those of you who were accepted!!!!
- Jul 10, '11 by EyeoftheTigerYeah the orientation is August fourth and I'm sure its mandatory. I'll definitely be going. I'm actually a lil drive from JC, I'm near Paterson. I overlooked all the documents. Does anyone else need a Varicella Immunization? Has anyone already gotten one?
- Jul 11, '11 by KampennyI am in the program as well and will be attending the orientation. This is so exciting!
You only need a Varicella vaccine if you have not had the chickenpox before. When they draw titers for your bloodworkl and you've have the infection, your blood will show antibodies, then you don't need the vaccine.
- Jul 11, '11 by ThinkNurseHi Everyone,
I received a letter today, which unfortunately says I've been "Wait listed" and basically to stay tuned until July 30, in case any slots get opened.
I 'll be keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best but at the same time I won't sit around sulking about this decision.
Has anyone else receives such notice or know of the process of being on the waiting list???
Congrats to all accepted!
- Jul 12, '11 by rosie05Congratulations to all of those accepted! Well done...
I have also been put on the wait list, so only time will tell..
I have a request to all those accepted--please let the school know asap if you'd like your spot in the class. Help put us wait listers out of our misery!
EyeoftheTiger, Emac84, and others accepted- what time is that mandatory aug 4th orientation? Wait listers wont receive notice until july 30th, so it's tough to know how to plan for the weeks to come..
Thank you and congratulations again!
everyone else-hang in there! if it's meant to be it will be