NJ Board of Nursing - What the Heck? - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 5, '12 by iridium54Not that this helps any of you, but I emailed the contact on the website in charge of applications by endorsement for ppl with the last names A-F. I had everything "checked" that needed to be. I e-mailed her yesterday and as of today my license # is up on the site. I am sure going in person is very powerful, too, and that would have been my second step, but I decided to try to save myself the trip.
- Dec 7, '12 by Lalynn86Hey what email did you use to contact the person in charge of applications. Or how can I find it on the website. I am having the same issues and it is really frustrating. Thanks in advance.
- Dec 7, '12 by iridium54Go to "Consumer Information," then "Know Your Board." I fiddled around with some email addresses...like doh.nj.gov, for example.
- Dec 13, '12 by nvreyes@Iridium54
What email did you use? I need to email the person for O-Z because calling me has gotten me nowhere. One woman told me it'd be ready in under a month and another that it would be ready in 8-10 weeks.
So incredibly frustrating.
I'm also in a rush because I just got offered a job but won't be able to take it if I don't have SOMETHING that says I have a NJ license.
- Jan 8 by jeannejeelHi everyone..i just wanted to know if the condition in new jersey stays the same...i mean the process of application to register as an rn is still slow? anyone can comment please to give me an insight,,,planning to apply soon....
- Jan 9 by Ame64The board of nursing is an embarrassment. I think i have you all beat with my wait time. I applied for a license by endorsement in September 2012. I was told 8-10 weeks. I have made several phone calls and each time am told something different. Three people that I have spoken with have sent emails on my behalf and still nothing.I am flying to NJ tomorrow for a job interview, but without a license don't hold out much hope of a job offer. Clearly the hospitals are aware of the licensing problems. Friday I am driving up to Newark and refusing to leave without a license. After reading much online, that seems to be the best bet for actually getting a license.
- Jan 10 by ms.minchin@ ame64..gudluck! thats what i did..i went there at newark and then got my license same day.
- Jan 18 by ArmyTwinRNQuote from ms.minchinHow long did you wait before going? It's only been 2 weeks since I passed the nclex rn but I have a job and I'm ready to start. Accepted the offer and everything. All they need is my license. How early is too early?@ ame64..gudluck! thats what i did..i went there at newark and then got my license same day.
- Jan 19 by nurse toyaI just got my license number yesterday I took my test 12/17 .....so they gives you some sought of time frame
- Jan 19 by ArmyTwinRNQuote from nurse toyaThanks so much!!! I hope I'm lucky enough to get it within a month like you did!!!I just got my license number yesterday I took my test 12/17 .....so they gives you some sought of time frame