Hackensack Interview Question!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Hackensack Interview Question!!! in New Jersey Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey all..... Had an interview Hackensack on Monday for a PCT position in the ER.... I had to...by mamaxmaria Jul 27, '11Hey all.....
Had an interview Hackensack on Monday for a PCT position in the ER.... I had to first talk to a recruiter and then she sent me to talk to the ER manager, and then the ER manager sent me to talk to a nurse and a tech as peer interviews.
The manager asked when I could start, but said he couldnt offer me the job, human resources has too....
How long should I wait to call the recruiter if they dont call me? a week? Although I already work as a PCT in another hospital, this was my first REAL interview ever so I'm nervous....:-\
Also if anyone currently works in there and can tell me what they think it would be great....I have heard it's really hard and they work you to death...at least thats from a nursing standpoint.... so if the nurses are worked to death I can only imagine how the techs work!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=596623©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,887 Views
- Aug 11, '11 by alphilmaria , if I want a job at hackensack do I need to call the recruiter first ???
- Aug 14, '11 by mamaxmariai think you should put in an application online, and then wait for them to call you. I got a call 3 months after putting in an application!
- Jan 9, '12 by PhoenixbyrdMaria, how does a person become a hospital tech? Should I have a CNA or patient care technician's certificate first?
- Oct 6, '12 by zorro_wranglerHi...were you successful in gettin a job there?
- Oct 6, '12 by mamaxmariaYes I have been here for a little over a year now :-)
- Oct 6, '12 by zorro_wranglerhaha..okay. Sorry just realized this was posted a while ago.