Essex Cnty LPN programRegister Today!
- by denise0815 Apr 27, '09Hi,
Has anyone attended the LPN program at Essex Cnty College? I understand it is an 18 mo. program part=time.
Currently I am a pre-nursing student at PCCC but I am considering going for my LPN first and then bridging to RN, for a few reasons, and I am searching for a good program in the area.
Any info would be helpful!
- Apr 30, '09 by MsAsia322I would consider considering another school. I just did my prereqs there for a year to get into a nursing program, and their whole nursing dept is really really unorganized..
- May 1, '09 by denise0815I am disappointed to hear that....I was hoping it would work for me.
I have been trying to get through to speak with someone over the phone, but I cant !!
I would like to know if the LPN program is offered at the West Caldwell campus because it is close to my current job, but I can not reach anyone..very frustrating, I guess I will have to drive there and find out..lol...
- May 2, '09 by denise0815thanks for the info....good luck at the new school!!! where did you transfer to?
- May 5, '09 by Lovelymo79I don't know about the LPN program but I heard the RN program is one of the best CC schools in the state.
But, like MsAsia said..VERY unorganized! I had to go in (before I started doing my pre-reqs there) just to get an answer.
But also like MsAsia..I'm going to Mountainside Hospital School of Nursing!!!!