Bergen CC evening nursing 2013 - page 10
by A_Rose83 13,732 Views | 124 Comments
Just wondering if there is anyone on here applying?? I took my HESI today and my cumulative score was 87%. I pray that is high enough to get me accepted. Just have to wait till the end of November to find out. I would love to... Read More
- 0Jan 6, '13 by ruthlessdjQuote from kaitlynelisabethWhat if im not allergic to eggs? I am, however, just found out im allergic to exercise...at first i get all flushed, then i break out in a sweat, my heart starts pounding really fast, then i cant breath........i wont be doing that again!No not required just sign the paper and check the box that says flu shot was offered but due to allergies or other reasons your not getting it. You can ALWAYS put allergic to eggs and they will not and cannot require you to get it. I didn't because every year I do I get the flu anyways! But definitely not required the ppd/mantuax is the most important. Every six months the school reminds us but this group and reminding each other will help... Once we all meet! Haha
- 0Jan 6, '13 by ruthlessdjQuote from kaitlynelisabethI remember now, u have to subscribe for epocrates to get the most out of it. Its soo worth it.It gives u more than just contraindications, but also side effects, half life, dosage including neonatal dosage, how is it applied/route, treatment of, and so much more. But if u want to save, one of us can just subscribe to it but we have to he on the same hospital tho... LolI use epocrates app they update all interactions and new drugs everyday recommended by close family friend pharmacist at Haworth Apothecary it's free too!
- 0Jan 7, '13 by kaitlynelisabethThey cannot question your allergies so if you don't want the flu shot you can always say it was offered you declined. Most of the time the school or facility will not ask why you declined but if they do a good reason is always allergy to eggs. The vaccine itself is made with egg based ingredients so they will never require or question anything after that statement!
- 0Jan 14, '13 by kaitlynelisabethQuote from mxDP95The best first step is to print out an application fill it out and begin requesting copies of your official transcripts from other colleges and high schools you've attended. Make sure you are meeting all of the pre requisites needed to apply for the program. If you can it is really best to visit ******in A123 she can give you all the necessary steps, deadlines and requirements. I personally had issues submitting things online and found it best to hand everything into the office of admissions in person. A quick e-mail to ****requesting info should get you started. Also check bergens website for health professionals info sessions. They will walk you through each step. Good luck! Don't worry applying is the easy part!Hey I wanted to apply to BCC's RN program. Can someone help me with the steps to apply? Thanks a bunch I'm very confused on what I need to do. dde30Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 14, '13 : Reason: ToS--privacy, do not post names of school personnel
- 0Jan 21, '13 by kaitlynelisabethI am in section 602 I'm slightly confused I noticed a bunch of lecture notes for Nur 183 on moodle posted by Professor ****..but I am confused where to find materials or a syllabus for Nur 181 physical assessment I have Professor ********* anyone else trying to get a master calendar of all three classes tests, validations and chapters that need to be read together?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 21, '13 : Reason: ToS privacy. Do not post names of school personnel/professors
- 0Jan 22, '13 by ruthlessdjQuote from kaitlynelisabethkaitlyn, maybe its not ready yet. dont worry about the physical assesment for now. the first test would be on pharmacology on measurements and conversionsI am in section 602 I'm slightly confused I noticed a bunch of lecture notes for Nur 183 on moodle posted by Professor ****..but I am confused where to find materials or a syllabus for Nur 181 physical assessment I have Professor ********* anyone else trying to get a master calendar of all three classes tests, validations and chapters that need to be read together?