Bayada nursing interview
- 0Jan 25, '09 by Turtle08Hi all,
I have an interview with Bayada nursing agency and they mentioned on the phone that part of the interview was a quiz that you do then they review it with you. Has anyone done this quiz with Bayada is it a nursing quiz checking your nursing knowledge? Is there any areas I should text book brush up on for this quiz?
- 0Feb 12, '09 by hardlyw0rkingI took a test at Bayada last year. It was extraordinarily straightforward. There is nothing to study. It could have changed.
My take away was it was a quick check of how well you read instructions, whether you answer legibly, and if you are clueful about handling situations differently in the home versus in a facility. Perhaps it was to unmask anxiety or lack of confidence.
Bayada was the most thorough, polite, and organized hiring process I've ever experienced in or out of health care. They checked everything.
Apply! The best I can tell was if you hit a disqualifier they'll indicate it to you, or tell you where you are lacking. Maybe not quite that specific, but at the least you'll be encouraged to return later with x years of experience in y and training in z.
- 0Mar 6, '09 by edgwowI have worked for Bayada nurses for almost 16 years, I found thier test to be just as a previous writer said, what would you do in a certain situation. I have had to take that test multiple times throughout my employment as I worked for various offices, each time, the nurse that reviewed the test, was happy to review the results and they were up for discusion if they were wrong according to their answer key. The medication test is simple. Read the directions reread the question and cross multiply.
I found Bayada to be very supportive when I had clinical questions when out in the field. One piece of advice, if you have a question about care issues call your nursing supervisor, anytime, day or night, your excellent, caring, reliable and skilled care depend on good judgement every time.
- 0Feb 1, '10 by bloomscooti just had an interview at bayada today. the quiz wasnt that bad. about 55 questions, all mult choice. variety of general nursing questions. about 10 med questions. basic stuff like nursing process ie what should the nurse do if her diabetic pt feels dizzy and is sweating? if you can pass boards this is cake! i only got 2 wrong (and im a terrible test taker!) and they came and reviewed with me, its basic knowledge to see how much you know. other than that they were very friendly and it was a nice interview. good luck
- 0Feb 18, '10 by bloomscootthe quiz was no biggy. nothing you can really study. all basic nursing questions. most with scenarios and all mult. choice. i just did the intro to pedi course and the test was easy for that too. they seem very casual but professional at bayada. you should have nothing to worry about. they want you to work fo rthem so they want you to pass.