Which school are you all going to?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Which school are you all going to? in New Hampshire Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... hi, so i was just wandering if anyone had as insight on which school are better then others for...by somethingbetter4me Nov 11, '08hi,
so i was just wandering if anyone had as insight on which school are better then others for their nursing programs. i currently attend necc only on my prerequisites. i have never had issues with necc but i am hearing that getting into the program is really hard and that i should start appling to other schools in the area. i love going to necc it's close to home and i have a degree and cert. from there already. i plan on appling for the 2010 nursing program. but if i don't get in i don't know what i am going to do. i have good greats in all my classes,(so far), but i dont' know what is going to happen when i get into chem and micro.
so if anyone has any input that would be great. thanks in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=347845©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,441 Views
- Nov 13, '08 by SarahLovesNovemberI go to St. Joseph's School of Nursing in Nashua for my ADN. I like the program and if I were you...I'd consider applying there. Look on the website to see if you have the pre req's.
- Nov 13, '08 by somethingbetter4meI was going to until I found out that they only offer day classes. I need night class. I'm also a stay at home mom of 3 boys, so the only time I have to do classes are at night.
I heard that was a great school I hope you enjoy it.
- Nov 17, '08 by melmarie23I was just accepted into the MSN-Direct Entry program at UNH. I start in January. :-)
- Nov 21, '08 by niko1999As it stands right now, I go to GBCC, but I am applying to manchester, nashua, rivier and concord as well, so as long as I do well enough on my NLN, someone is bound to say yes, since all my pre-reqs are done, and my A&P I & II are done in december
- Jan 25, '09 by olliesmommy1005I go to Rivier in Nashua. I looked into GB and NHTI, but I need an evening program, I love Riv so far!
- Feb 1, '09 by Jilly1234If you can only do evenings, I would try for Rivier. They have a good program, and I have only heard good things about them. The faculty there are extremely helpful and nice. I got accepted last year, but decided on going to Manchester Community College. MCC has a great program, if there was anyway you can attend days. I've heard from other nursing faculty in other schools on how good of a program it is.
- Feb 7, '09 by OnMyWay09I believe the Keene Campus of CCSNH has an evening program, you must have all prereqs done to apply. Not sure where you are located....
- Feb 16, '09 by Meghan23Is anyone here applying to the GBCC Stratham? I am and am very nervous about it....I hope I get in..Just called the NY headquarters to see if they've mailed out the NLN testing results and she said they were mailed out Friday..So by the end of this week, I should have my results from the exam. I'm new to this site, so I'm trying to find others that are in my situation and have some advice or information at all, but specifically for CCSNH or GBCC at Stratham campus!
Good luck to everyone trying to get in...
- Feb 17, '09 by poppalinaHi I just got into Rivier College. It has a night program that is soooo flexable. I have 3 kids and work. They transfered all my classes and were awsome to deal with. It's a little expensive but other people I know got alot of aid. I'm traveling from MA about 1hr. 15min to go but I think it is worth it. Middlesex Comm. has a great professor for Micro (I had to take it twice and he rocks!) Murphy,Kevan. Good luck it took me 2.5yrs to get into a program!