Spring Valley Hospital InterviewRegister Today!
- by rose red RN Oct 22, '07I have an interview at Spring Valley tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had interviewed there or anywhere recently....... How was the interview - what type of questions did they ask you - the typical ones or more clinical situations or what???
This is my first interview for nursing so I dont know what to expect....
- Oct 22, '07 by ohmeowzer RNwhere are you applying ? what floor and who are you interviewing with? good luck and tell me all about it
- Oct 22, '07 by ohmeowzer RNyou go girl !! you'll be fine... email me when you get home... i sent you my email address.. yipeeeeee you 'll be fine
- Aug 22, '09 by ris_03tdgzanyone work in Spring Valley Hospital 2nd floor medsurg? if so, can you tell me what kind of patients are usually admitted on the floor? tele patients? post-op ortho patients? is just like a general medsurg floor? I applied to the unit and i'm hoping to be called for an interview. I'm a new grad by the way. Anyone else had an interview at Spring valley hosp recently?
- Aug 25, '09 by spongebob6286i was interviewed there couple of months ago and i didnt get the job. i applied for an MS position and also new grad.
congrats for getting an interview and best of luck to you. if this is really your dream job, i hope you will have it.
- Aug 25, '09 by ris_03tdgzActually, I dont have a scheduled interview yet, but the status of my application states that my application was forwarded to HM. Is there a possibility that I will be interviewed? I'm sorry to hear you didnt get the job. I hope you will find the job thats right for you. Are you still jobhunting? Do you remember what kind of questions they asked you during the interview? was it difficult? please share!
- Aug 27, '09 by spongebob6286its not difficult and im pretty sure you can answer it. its more about personal questions though.
- Aug 28, '09 by nsFAMUI interviewed at UMC and valley hospital (on the phone) and was offered both positions but I'm taking the one at valley. I will be relocating from Florida and I've never even been to Vegas! Anyway, the interview will depend on the manager but it won't be hard. You might be asked how you handled certain situations or patients but if you really can't think of being in that exact situation just think of one close to it and make up something that sounds good. They won't know the difference. I have had face to face interviews in the past where I was asked about 10 questions from 3 to 7 people but these 2 were only a couple of questions from the managers. O and they might ask you why you chose the hospital. Good luck!
BTW if it says forwarded to hiring manager thats the next step. Valley hospital said it for 2 weeks before I was called for an interview.
- Sep 17, '09 by ris_03tdgzthanks nsfamu! I already have an interview scheduled next week with spring valley and its a panel interview. Spongebob if u dont mind is it ok if u pm the questions that they asked u if u can still remember them? I really want this job!!I'm just very weak when it comes to interviews so i would like to be prepared for it. thank you so much for your help everyone!
- Sep 19, '09 by mnnurse29Hello everyone!
I am a new grad in Las Vegas too. Boy, this market is tough, huh??? Anyways, I have applied everywhere. Summerlin won't even let me apply to med-surg because I am a new grad..What the heck??? Same with Centennial Hills.
I got a call back for an ER position from Valley and had to take a personality test. The recruiter said I passed with an "A" and he was forwarding my resume to managment. Under the Valley website, it says my application was forwarded to HM for like a week and a half now. Also, I applied for a med-surg position to Spring Valley yesterday and it now says the same thing - forwarded to HM on the website. How long did it take for you to get a phone call after you noticed the status changed to "forwarded to HM". How long it it take after that to get an interview?
Valley's interviews sound horrible...a panel interview? Let me know how it goes! I hope I get one soon! I will take anything right now!