New grad rn in las vegas, nevada - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 8, '11 by strickla27hello all,
It sounds like I am in the same situation as a lot of you. My boyfriend has a job in another field and I am going to start applying. What was your experience like? Any information can help in the stressful process! I do have 2 years of experience in med-surg and oncology field. I also am a charge nurse and a CEP (my hospitals career enhancement program designed to mold certain employees into a managerial role)
- Sep 12, '11 by MCruzRNNaturalVibes,
Do you know if the Valley Health System hires new grads throughout the year, or do they offer their program only in specific months? I am currently licensed in CA and looking to transfer my license to NV. Thanks.
- Sep 13, '11 by NaturalVibesThey seem to hire new grads throughout the year as I have fellow RNs in my new grad program who have started at different times of the year. Valley Hospital hired a bunch of new grads this summer whereas other hospitals within the system hired a select few. The new grad program is year round, with new RNs coming in each month
- Sep 15, '11 by sribell86Sunrise, valley, and st. rose have new grad programs. call HR and try and figure out what you can do. I grauated this past may, took nclex in july and as soon as I found out that I passed I called a unit and spoke to the manager so that he could help me get a job, and it worked. I work at sunrise and they just hired a bunch on new grads, theres a 'new grad' spot open now in NICU. Good luck.
- Oct 4, '11 by OK NurseSt. Rose Dominican Hospital is accepting new grad apps until October 7! Check it out..Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 6, '11 : Reason: Please do not post link to personal blog
- Oct 25, '11 by nursejoeconhello everyone! i have been looking for an RN job here in vegas, applied to a lot of jobs, however, no one has called back. I feel bad that I didn't see the new grad program at st rose, the cut off was 10.07, i was not able to submit my application.
would anyone know any company that is hiring new grads right now? please help, i have been looking for months.
thank you all for your help!