CSN RN Spring 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Oct 23, '12 by Sombra1206I was just at the health advising office on the Cheyenne Campus and there was a sign posted on the door that their office closed today at 1:00pm today. Maybe they were part of the selection committee??? As we near the end of the business day calls are not likely today.
I think ---------- has to maintain the" end of the month" calls to keep her own sanity through this process too... However, they have called on Wednesdays five of the last six semesters. Here's hoping our phones start ringing tomorrow morning!Last edit by dianah on Oct 24, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Oct 23, '12 by SunshineDaisyJust don't answer your phone while driving. I did and almost got in an accident*L*
While it is true some instructors have left, they have been able to fill the spots. Like any job, people come and go. Better offers, personal issues, health problems. I haven't heard of any 1st semester teachers leaving. We had a big turnover in 3rd semester, but so far so good!
- Oct 24, '12 by christina731Ugh...I can't sleep and I can't get myself away from this dang website! I don't think I will be able to function at work tomorrow if we don't get calls in the morning!
- Oct 24, '12 by umpakcEvery time either my cell phone or house phone rings I jump out of my skin...it is going to be a long day
- Oct 24, '12 by JohnHerraI feel a little too anxious waiting for someone to post they got their call. I almost feel like calling in and waiting it all out. Supposed to be today right?
- Oct 24, '12 by umpakcNo guarantee it will be today but it seems like there is a good chance it will be today