CSN RN Spr 2012 applicants When Are You Turning In Your Packets? - Page 58Register Today!
- Jan 26, '12 by naalaakkumoncan u pm what is the name in the fb
- Jan 26, '12 by dianahTerms of Service will not allow the link to be posted.
However, may say "look for The First Nursing Class of Real Nursing School."
If members have less than 15 posts they will only be able to receive PMs, not send them.
- Jan 27, '12 by dianahlol, yeah (have even sung it!)!
Glad you got it out of your system!
- Feb 9, '12 by slinkyheadCNAwhoop whoop!! first exams are out of the way!
- Feb 10, '12 by SunshineDaisyYAY! We start ours next week, eek!
- Feb 15, '12 by Bea123So how is the first semester going for you guys? Is anyone working while in the program and how is that treating you? How many hours a week are you studying on average? Just turned in my application for Fall 2012, can't wait to see what happens.
- Feb 15, '12 by StayingOnThePathI'm working, but after the first week of exams, I decided to no longer work full-time. Those exams were brutal because of the volume of stuff that I had to endure. Would I still recommend working while in this program? Definitely not.
Oh yeah, hours a week studying on avg. is 3-9hrs total, so I must get more study time in. It's imperative that I study more!
- Feb 15, '12 by slinkyheadCNAremember study smarter not harder....studied constantly for pharm exam like a chicken with its head cut off and got an 82.5%....i studied basically one and a half days but i was systematic about it when prepping for the 101 exam and i only missed one question.
oh and i work per diem part time as a caregiver....great job!