medication question: adderall, zoloft, wellbutrin and synthroid mixRegister Today!
This is a discussion on medication question: adderall, zoloft, wellbutrin and synthroid mix in Neurological Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... This is for myself not a patient, as a nursing student I wonde how this medication combo may work...by lb0689 Nov 5, '12This is for myself not a patient, as a nursing student I wonde how this medication combo may work or effect me. I hace adhd, depression, and boardline hypothroid also hx of anxiety attacks normally 5-10 a year but it clumps. My current dosages are as follows adderall XR 50mg, zoloft 50mg, synthroid 25mcg, and wellbutrin SR 400mg. Adderall and wellbutrin I have been on for about a year and the other two are new. The major side effects i current have is tachycardia, insomnia and nausea. But not so much that I nees to stop the meds. Any out look for be great thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796134©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,584 Views
- Nov 5, '12 by mariebaileyThis is a good question for your provider; we are not permitted to provide medical advice on allnurses.com
- Nov 5, '12 by lb0689I was not looking for advise, just wondering a nurses point of view.
- Nov 5, '12 by turnforthenurseRNWe are not allowed to advise because this results in giving medical advice which is against AN TOS. This would be a question to ask your provider or pharmacist.
- Nov 5, '12 by lb0689Oh okay sorry guys didnt know
- Nov 6, '12 by madwife2002Closing thread, please ask advice from MD or provider