Took nclex today!!!Register Today!
- by oklahomagal Jul 175 questions, at least 20 of them were sata, and after about 60 most of them were management questions, when the computer shut off I reared up, felt like a FAILURE! I went to my car and did the Pearson Vue trick and got the good pop up!!
- I just got home from mine.. had about 140 questions. Maybe 15-20ish SATA and I'm sooo nervous to check the PVT!!!
- Got the good pop-up..
- Yay!!! Congrats!!!
- Yay!! Congrats!
- Jul 1 by 2bNdNurse84Wow congrats u both!!!! How was it overall?!?
- Jul 1 by 2bNdNurse84What did u guys study?! Or use
- I didn't think it was horrible or anything, it definitely required my critical thinking skills though! I highly recommend using lacharity, Saunders and Hurst. Aside from nursing school those were the only study guides I used, I felt very prepared.
- Jul 1 by SoliloquyHow long after should you trust the "good pop up"? I took mine this morning too and I got the "good" pop up after doing the Pearson trick.
Is this 100% accurate? Is this real? :O
- Thank you and congrats oklahomagal!!
I think my nerves got the best of me but I would definitely study content along with questions rather than just doing questions. I used Saunders, Lacharity, and Lippincott Q&A.
I'm really hoping the PVT is accurate but I won't believe it till I actually see my results.