Took NCLEX-RN Today - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 3 by Ella26Im still getting the good pop up. Hopefully Ill have good news in the am, I will need a sleep aid tonight, lol.
- Feb 3 by Ella26Thanks Kemifair- It just seems to good to be true. Ill try to celebrate.... Maybe Ill go watch the superbowl to get my mind off it!
- Feb 3 by ianursestudent15I think this calls for a celebration!Congratulations for passing
- Feb 4 by nursesrock28Lol! I agree k.durham91! I remember that was the worst thing ever! I found myself actually stalking the mailman! haa ha! you will be fine im sure! good luck to you. just remember, it is already done so try not to give yourself panic attacks. find something to occupy your time, away from the mailbox and before you know it you will have your results in your hand.
- Feb 4 by Ella26The trick is 100% true as everyone says. I found out today through BON at 735am and Pearsonvue (yes l also paid the 8$) that I passed! I dont have a license number yet though?? yay! Im so glad the agony is over and the studying. Good luck to those who still have to take it. Hang in there. You can do it!