Test taking tips - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 23, '08 by IrishIzRNOne more thing....
I don't think you can "study" for NCLEX.
I do think you can PREPARE for NCLEX.
Prep is knowing how to take a test, understanding how things apply in the nursing world (not the ins and outs of the numerous diseases) and being able to have some hope of looking at a med and thinking "it believe it's this class".
I don't think studying gets you far...but you need to prepare!
Answer questions, read the rationales and read the STRATEGIES!
- Sep 23, '08 by Angie0621Thanks for the great test taking tips. I will definitely start doing this when taking practice questions now! Angie:wink2:
- Sep 24, '08 by wahalaThank for letting us know
- Sep 24, '08 by deaconfan22Thanks for the tips. I opened this forum earlier and was not going to read them but came back and I am glad I did. I had never thought about some of these things.
- Sep 24, '08 by dbdk0205thank you for the great tips. will keep them in mind
- Oct 2, '08 by ChickenJoyRN,BSNThanks for the tip. I'm planning to take it in December and will definitely keep this in mind.
- Oct 4, '08 by J-Swift808Thanks for the sound advice!
- Oct 5, '08 by PN2B2008thanks again
- Oct 5, '08 by tavsthanks for the tips hope this'll help