Studied from india??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 19 by raj89When is your exam?
- Feb 20 by nclexpassQuote from raj892 of my friends passed with their 1st attempt , I too studied from India , I tried 2 time but I did not clear hopefully this time will clear . One day we all become nurses ....try hard how much you can . Start with subject -which area you are weak ....Is anyone there who studied from india and pass nclex in first attempt?? I need some support. Bcoz somebody told me that passing rate of indians rn in usa is very low.
All the best for your exam.
- Feb 20 by jaishai studied from india.i passed my nclex rn exam first attempt last january.which book u r studying..
- Feb 20 by raj89I am studying saunders review, pda lacharity,nclex 3500 and planning to take hurst. Is that enough or do I need more?
- Feb 20 by Silverdragon102Do not over do it with study books. Take the time to understand what the question is asking. Learn to look for key words in the question
- Feb 25 by jossie7337HI guys ..I am a registered nurse from india. I see you are giving nclex test. Even im interested in giving nclex. but before that can you let me know how i can apply for or contact state board of nursing for eligibility criteria att and as to how can i fill the application to apply for state licencure.. please reply please please
- Feb 25 by raj89Before applying for eligibility letter from state board of nursing u have to apply for credential evaluation from CGFNS.(but some states only need transcript so u should confirm from ur state board of nursing what are their requirements) after recieving eligibility letter go ahead and apply for att from pearsonvue.