SATA questions. need motivation too. help:( - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 29 by lovenicole1970Thanks you for putting my mind at easy. I am taking my exam on tomorrow and I had some concerns about SATA. I am not sure how I feel bc I didn't do alot of questions focus more on my test taking skills.
- May 4 by fabiappleHi Darrelton, could you please send me the PDF. Taking my nclex in a month. Thank you
- May 7 by Esme12Quote from Esme12Look up the PDF yourself by using the above link..this whole thread is about tips and tricksAllnurses does not have a review sheet that was made by AN. It is a review sheet put together by another member.
You can find it at this thread.......Passed my NCLEX-RN! My NCLEX review material tips..
- Jun 22 by suntan5163hey! a'm almost there too, taking the nclex in 2 days. any updates how was your experience?
- Jun 23 by BurgundySwansonMy advice? I hear nurses all the time say, "nursing school teaches you to pass the nclex, you'll learn the real nursing world when you start working". Relax as much as possible and realize that all those stressful tests in nursing school gave you the BEST nclex review possible and that you are ready to conquer it. I was an average student at a reputable nursing school who almost always got my sata questions wrong. During my nclex almost every answer I chose was an educated guess and I still passed at 75. Nclex wasn't the biggest wall to climb, nursing school was. You beat nursing school, so go confidently into beating the nclex. Best of luck.