RN Ati comprehensice exit exam helpRegister Today!
- by sexyma757 Jul 20Has anyone taken the RN ATI exit exam? If so can you please give me a few pointers. I take mine in a week & I'm freakish out!
- Jul 20 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to nursing student assistance. Tips are fine to share, details/questions are not. Do you have access to the practice exams online or the books? Those are the best prep
- Jul 20 by LifesAJourneyMy advice is do the practice exams and do a focus review on sections suggested on the results page.
- Jul 20 by swansonplaceI tried to do all of the ATI questions. I concentrated on my weak areas. The focus review where it details what you are weak it saves lots of time. I reviewed the correct and the incorrect answers being sure to go for comprehension. I did all of the questions, and tried to really get the med surg.
- Jul 21 by notthereyetDo lots and lots of NCLEX style questions and be sure to review the rationales even if you get the answer right. Have a solid rationale for each answer you choose.
- Jul 21 by sexyma757Thanks everyone!