Reschedule? Kaplan ScoresRegister Today!
- by Qester Jul 14Here is my situation, I write my test on Tuesday and have until tomorrow afternoon to reschedule. I am most concerned that I have been far to busy and haven't actually reviewed any material (I am especially worried that I haven't reviewed pharmacology).
My Kaplan scores in order of when I took them are as follows:
Should I push my test back a bit?
- Jul 14 by swansonplaceAre you good on the priority questions? The select all that apply? Did you try the Kaplan sample exams? Your scores look good. Try a pharm nclex assessment test, and see if you are good to go.
- Jul 14 by QesterWell I just completed another 400 Questions, starting to get tired but I want to see most of the material before my test and I won't have time tomorrow.
I averaged a 70% over those 400 questions.
I am pretty strong at the priority questions, depends on the topic for SATA.
Im going to try a few of the sample exams now and I will repost and hopefully I will find time tonight to do the pharm assessment
- Jul 14 by K_girlYour test scores look good. Not sure why you want to reschedule. My scores were a lot lower than yours and I passed the first time. As long as you are reading all the rationales and applying them, you should be fine. Good luck!
- Jul 15 by swansonplaceTests 6 and 7 are above the line. See how you do on those ones. Check your pharm and your sata. All looks good so far.Last edit by swansonplace on Jul 15 : Reason: .
- Jul 15 by swansonplaceDo tests 6 or 7. These are above the line questions.
I see you have already done 6 and 7 and got above 60. Good thing. So just practice SATA and pharm.
For your own comfort level. You numbers look good.
When is your exam.Last edit by swansonplace on Jul 15 : Reason: .