PVT Trick says that I "previously passed"...is this right?Register Today!
- by xkrystlex Sep 24, '11A popup stating "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled" just came up tonight...after previously getting the "good" popup.....I took my test yesterday.....um....has anyone ever gotten this? ....I'm guessing it would have to mean that I passed?...Right?Last edit by xkrystlex on Sep 24, '11
- Sep 24, '11 by davey111483we passed!!! i got the same pop up too. it says i recently passed and cannot reschedule!!!! wooooohoooooo!!!
- YAY!!! Davey im so excited for the both of us!! Congrats to you!! ...Are you still planning to pay for the quick results though if they become available? im still thinking about it...so i can actually tell family that i passed. LOL!
- Sep 25, '11 by davey111483we don't have quick results here in california so i'd just probably wait for my license in the mail. congratulations to you as well xkrystlex!! we did it!!
- Oh thats right, i forgot about Cali not having that.....at least this is a HUGE peace of mind!
- Sep 25, '11 by maritelrnme too got the same pop up...God is so good....Congrats guys!!:smiley_aa
- Thank you so much maritelrn, Congratulations to you too!! EEEEK! This is so exciting!
- Is anyone else STILL going to get the quick results, just to be sure? I'm pretty sure I am....just so i can tell people! LoL
- Sep 25, '11 by werkinitLooks like they've changed the verbage on the good pop-up. I took my exam in early Sept & am having trouble w/ my results due to some transcript issues -- so I've been doing the PVT occasionally to relieve my stress.
I did it just now and also got the "this candidate has previously passed this exam..." statement which is definitely not what they were posting earlier this month. Feels even better when they actually use the word "passed"
I hope I get me real results soon, though.
Congratulations to everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Passing NCLEX is a huge accomplishment!!!!