PVT Trick says that I "previously passed"...is this right? - page 8
by xkrystlex 38,013 Views | 92 Comments
A popup stating "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled" just came up tonight...after previously getting the "good" popup.....I took my test yesterday.....um....has anyone ever gotten... Read More
- 0Nov 8, '11 by werkinitHi friends! I tested in California and got the PVT good pop-up (actually I go the original good pop-up & then they morphed to the new "candidate has previously passed" verbage)...it took over 7 weeks for my name to show up on the BRN website, but I can attest that the good pop-up works. Even when you have to wait an ungodly amount of time for your results.
Congrats to you all!!!!!!
- 0Nov 8, '11 by exhausted21wow! i won't believe it until i see it. i already had problems with my transcripts so it took awhile to get my att. so paranoid that they give that pop up to everyone. the waiting is killing me. you knew before seven weeks from the board that you passed though right? i can retake the test in seven weeks and have a job already waiting oh my gosh................
- 0Nov 9, '11 by jadecnHi there exhausted21! I took my exam last Monday nov. 7, and I also got the good pop up thing that says "the candidate has previously passed this exam, a new schedule cannot be made" me too has hesitations when I got it, but since this is my third try and the previous ones put me through the credit card page this made me scream and hopped! The adrenaline just rushed into me, thinking all the handwork has paid off.. But after that, I suddenly just realize..- if this is for real? I still have to see it for me to believe I really passed this exam!
I also tried checking the BON website,But they haven't updated it since 5th of November. I hope this PVT is seriously real.
- 0Nov 9, '11 by exhausted21I passed! The board updated last night (it hadn't been updated when i went to bed atg 130) but this morning it was on there. Thanks for the info though you are the first person i know who it went to the cc page so it must be accurate and think you passed this time. i hope so the stress is terrible and i feel for you having to go through 3x - some of the best nurses have failed it more than once. The test was so random i really thought i failed but so happy to see my name on there. It took eight days for them to post so don't give up hope!
ALL YOU WONDERING ABOUT THE PVU MAYBE IT IS ACCURATE! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
- 0Nov 9, '11 by manoagirlQuote from xkrystlexYes...you passed. that is what all 'passers' get when they try to re-register for nclex after taking it.A popup stating "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled" just came up tonight...after previously getting the "good" popup.....I took my test yesterday.....um....has anyone ever gotten this? ....I'm guessing it would have to mean that I passed?...Right?
- 0Nov 9, '11 by manoagirlQuote from werkinitHere in Hawaii, the PVT works every time. Usually within two hours post test. The test is graded immediately, so by the time you drive home, and go back online, you should be able to see the 'good' verbiage re "this candidate has previously passed this exam..." I passed this monster early October, and I'm still shaking from the experience. I recommend anyone about to take this to TAKE YOUR TIME on every question...do the decision tree, even though it looks like the questions are not decision tree questions....they still need assessment/implementation eval, patient safety before anything, chain of command and delegation discernment, and with meds, know your endings and what class of meds they belong to...look for patterns in the topic and eliminate your answers...do NOT pick your answers first...absolutely do not do this...eliminate, eliminate, eliminate,and and ask yourself if the answer makes sense to the topic. This is a seriously critical thinking type test. At the end, you will feel like you failed. But, if you studied and took the nclex class online or in person..you will pass. if you just walk in there and take the test without studying nclex review...you might fail. this is an nclex style exam...the questions are not like those in school. so, know your nclex. practice your questions, take those long tests. it will work.Looks like they've changed the verbage on the good pop-up. I took my exam in early Sept & am having trouble w/ my results due to some transcript issues -- so I've been doing the PVT occasionally to relieve my stress.
I did it just now and also got the "this candidate has previously passed this exam..." statement which is definitely not what they were posting earlier this month. Feels even better when they actually use the word "passed"
I hope I get me real results soon, though.
Congratulations to everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Passing NCLEX is a huge accomplishment!!!!
- 0Nov 10, '11 by jadecnOh my GOODNESS! I just found today at the California Board of nursing my name and my license number, it's only 3:45 am here and this thing is not putting me to sleep very well since my exam. I am one of those who testify the Pearson vue trick is pretty accurate! Thank you LORD for this blessing. And for everyone out here congrats! And Goodluck on your nursing careers! And for who didn't made it yet, time will come.. Just continue praying and study very hard.
- 0Nov 11, '11 by exhausted21I think you should take the test the best way that works for you. I always go with my first choice and rarely change my answer, Statitics show if you change your answer it is usally wrong - not when you missread something but when you second guess your self. I didnt think i passed but finished the test here in ca with 75 questions in under 50 minutes and i did pass. just do what has worked for you and you are familiar with. dont change right before the biggest test of your life so far