PVT Trick says that I "previously passed"...is this right? - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 9, '11 by ladyangel341Guys, I just took my exam yesterday and got this pop up...according to the previous thread it is a good pop up but i cant believe it...I studied in the philippines and enrolled on this good reviewer...i got 75 questions...lot of SATA,1 drag-and-drop, priority questions, 2 calculations, about 5 medications and 1 with a chart, 1 with a picture...
- Oct 13, '11 by manny1280I just took my test today and checked about an hour after I finished and I got the same pop up too. I hope this is the real deal. I could use some good news. I had so much SATA and difficult questions but I am still hoping for the best. Stopped at 75. Practiced about 3000 + questions and a visit to the ER with PAC's due to stress, and excessive caffeine and nicotine intake. Passing would mean more than winning the lottery!
- Oct 13, '11 by ladyangel341well, you won a lottery then...if you got that pop up^^ celebrate^^
- Oct 13, '11 by manny1280hi ladyangel...i guess we both did just want more info to be absolutely sure!!! congrats to you!
- Oct 14, '11 by ladyangel341congrats to you too^^
- Oct 27, '11 by ltessyI took my exam nclex RN today 10/26/2011, did the pvt trick and got the massage "the candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled wow is this for real? i have check that screen like how many time oh god i wish this is really true.
- Oct 27, '11 by GigaRN1011I TOOK MINE OCT 14 PN AND OCT 24 RN ......GOT POP UP .....AND I GOT MY RESULTS OFFICIALLY PASSED.....CONGRATS TO ALL PASSERS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL TAKERS......
- Oct 28, '11 by mp2rnCongrats to everyone who passed.Last edit by mp2rn on Oct 28, '11
- Oct 28, '11 by mp2rnDid you pass Itessy
- Oct 29, '11 by NurseLove23Hi all. I just took my NCLEX RN today in CA and absolutely thought I failed (I had about 25 multiple-multiple questions and like 15 med questions!) I know everyone says "i felt like i failed" but I honestly thought I did. When it shut off at 75 questions I thought, "no! give me a few more chances!!!"
Then I got to my car and tried to register and it gave me a message that said something like "this applicant is in the process....". Then when I got home about 45 min later I tried again and it said "This candidate has previously passed this exam..."
YAY!!!!!!!! congrats to us all! I wonder when my name will appear on the site officially?