PVT Trick says that I "previously passed"...is this right? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 27, '11 by ma2lvnn3I got the SAME pop up today after taking my nclex RN here in california.....I hope this is the new good pop up!!! what do u guys think??? I am going crazy
- Sep 28, '11 by rich_rn_xyJust took the MA NCLEX today. Finished in 75 questions. Not really sure if I did great or horrible. I checked online 30 min after exam and it says "candidate has already passed" when trying to register for another exam. Hopefully this is true!
- Sep 28, '11 by Foxboogie84
I took my NCLEX exam yesterday 9/27 afternoon. As many of you already know its stressful waiting on your results so around 9 pm I started checking GBON for my license...well all I got was "PENDING". I refreshed that screen a hundred times until I said to myself "girl you have got to go to sleep". I woke up today 9/28 and checked GBON again still "PENDING". Well I decided to go back to sleep. Instead of going directly back to GBON site again I went to Pearsonvue and tried to schedule another exam (I already had it in my mind that I had failed) and when I got to the screen where it asked for state, program,etc and clicked "Next", it would not allow me to go to the next screen and the popup stated "This candidate has already passed this exam & is unable to schedule another exam". Could it be I thought to myself??!!!; I repeated the same process at least 20 more times and the same pop up came up again. I waited another 15 minutes or so, took a deep breath and went back to GBON and it stated my RN license as ACTIVE. So this re-registering trick was accurate in my case.
- Sep 29, '11 by oswalt521I'd like to hear some stories of people who didn't pass and what their popup message said. Sigh... Took the boards yesterday and I can't sleep!!!! I got the message stating I passed, but I won't believe til I see the official results... It feels too good to be true.
- Sep 29, '11 by at_ronalyn14OMG guys..i just purchased my quick result at Pearsons and I did pass seems like the good pop us was accurate
- Sep 29, '11 by dreamscometruernthe trick works! i took the nclex-rn on 9/27 and did the "trick" as soon as i got home and it was the new popup that says something about "examiner has previously passed the exam...." and i purchased my quick results this morning on 9/29 and i passed!! so the trick definitely works and i would recommend everyone try it...defiantly relives some anxiety while waiting for the 48 hours to get the quick results!!!
- Sep 29, '11 by troxten minutes after my exam last night (9/28)... a pop up stated that "the candidate is still registered... cannot schedule an appointment."
feeling like i bombed again, i didnt know what to make of it so i kept checking back for another 10 minutes. since i kept getting the same pop up, i decided to eat. at least i was relieved that it didnt go straight to the cc like last time.
anyways... after eating... i wanted to check again. amazingly, it stated that i "passed!" i couldnt believe my . i still need to see it on the brn website but im so happy to have some hope.
congrats to all...Last edit by trox on Sep 29, '11
- Sep 29, '11 by sarficaSame thing is happening to me. It says delivery successful and then when I try to register again I get the previously passed pop-up!! I am so nervous! Test was soooooo hard. Had about 20 select alls. Ugh!
- Sep 29, '11 by sarficaWait until it says delivery successful.