PVT NCLEX-RN - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 4 by begoshQuote from julz68. Haven't heard of anyone not passing with the "good pop up." There were some who got the "bad pop up" and passed.Where did you read about false positive results? Now you've got me worried :/
- I meant to say that I researched to see if there was any and there were only a few! (Like 2!) No worries! What state are you in?
- Feb 4 by newnurse1986Quote from StephS2013I got this same message and I PASSED!I took my NCLEX in Ohio today, did the PVT, and I got a pop up stating "Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your member board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time." Does this mean I passed?
- @newnurse1986Are you in Ohio?
- Feb 4 by julz68Quote from StephS2013If you were referring to me, I'm in Iowa. Wednesday can't come soon enough... I didn't realize there were people who failed and got the good pop up. Ugh.I meant to say that I researched to see if there was any and there were only a few! (Like 2!) No worries! What state are you in?
- They might not have waited until the exam stated "delivery successful." The odds are on our side My friend did the PVT in December and she got the same pop up! She passed!! I should know by tomorrow afternoon if I passed bc Ohio puts your license number on the BON website the day after you take it!!! I will keep you posted!
- Feb 5 by terrielynI took my test in ohio on Friday, my name was on the board Monday afternoon. I got the good popup with PVT.
- Feb 5 by StephS2013I am officially an RN, BSN!!!!!!!! Yay!!The PVT works
- Feb 5 by StephS2013@julz68Congrats RN!!!!