Please help!! NCLEX application mistakeRegister Today!
- by lr5492 Aug 19, '12I applied with the Florida Board of Nursing for the RN Exam Application on July 30th. I just realized that I incorrectly answered a question.
For the question, "I have not yet graduated from the program I am attending. I am applying for the NCLEX-PN based on PNEQ"- I misunderstood the question and put YES, because at the time I had not yet graduated. My application is for the NCLEX RN, but from the way i answered that question it seems as if I was applying for the PN. I realize now that I should have put NO instead.
All of the help lines for NCLEX questions are closed for the weekends and I am freaking out! I plan on calling first thing in the morning. I am worried that I will have to resubmit a new application and start over.
Does anyone know if this problem can be fixed??
- 2,262 Views
- Aug 19, '12 by Ashley, PICU RNI'm sure the problem can be fixed, but I don't think any of us can tell you what will need to be done or how long it will take. You'll have to ask the BON those questions. You're right that answering YES to the question that you indicated implies that you are applying to take the PN exam, not the RN. Hopefully it will be a simple fix, but it's definitely possible you'll have to submit a new application. The BON is the only one who can answer that for you. I wish I could be more specific. Good luck.
- Aug 19, '12 by lr5492Thank you for your response! I am limited with my time due to accepting a job already but hopefully it will be a quick fix Thanks again!
- Aug 20, '12 by ZooMommyRNCall the BON
- Aug 20, '12 by Ashley, PICU RNWhat did you find out?