Pearsonvue trick - poll once you receive your results - Page 42Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by JasminelfueYup. Worked for me!
- Oct 18, '12 by TataiHi all. I just wanted to share my experience with you guys. In nursing school I was the top student who never once failed an exam. Needless to say my confidence level was very high going into my Nclex Pn and i have to say i was completely floored.I took this test and I have never felt more like a fool. I can honestly say that I guessed on most of the questions.I tried the pvt thing and I got the good pop up. How does it work? In my eyes I have failed, I am really hoping the pvt trick is real but I can't grasp how I could 'pass' when I know I on so many questions. Wish me luck guys. I'll update when I get official results but right now I am in a state of shock. I'll let you know ASAP if pvt is still true.
- Jan 26 by DebbieisanLPNYes, it worked for me, too! I was able to see the trick results about 3 hours after my exam ended. Then, within 48 hours, my passing results showed on Nursys.com. GREAT tool!
- Jan 26 by 2boysmommaI'm a believer! I tested with 2 friends and it worked for all of us within 10 minutes of walking out of the testing center. I have also heard that its been accurate for the majority of my classmates who have tested and used the trick. I know it's not a guarantee of passing or failing but it definitely helped us breathe a little easier after seeing that good pop up! Out state nursing board had our license numbers posted the following day.
- Feb 6 by ZPZGII wanted to share my experience cuz I know for sure, many of you who just took NCLEX are going through same hell I went through.
I took mine on Thoursday 8:00 am. I wasn't anxious at all because I thought I was ready for this...so I was expecting to see mine stop at 75 and pass..like majority of my classmates. But it didn't...it kept on going and going...beyond 100, 150, 180...so I was planning to do all 265 questions.
However, it stopped at 185 and the screen went blue! After test, I felt horrible thinking that I might have failed this test since I went a lot longer than my classmates who passed NCLEX. First day after test seems like 1 year to me. I was going crazy, terrified and didn't want to talk to anyone.
Two of my friends who already passed NCLEX told me to try pearsonvue trick if I couldn't wait for the quick result. So I tried PV trick and I got a good pop up. After I got good pop-up, I was able to breathe and function as a normal person.
After 48 hours, when I check the quick result, I found out that I passed. So for those of you, who are going crazy after test, please try PVT. It will keep you from going insane.
posted on 2/6/2013Last edit by ZPZGI on Feb 6 : Reason: adding date
- Feb 6 by julz68I agree. It worked for me too. Found out my quick results today and I passed!
Congrats to all who passed as well
- Feb 6 by AdiaA24Good pop up worked for me license just posted today.
- Feb 23 by tibis07I just took it in FL February 11th 2013. Got the "good pop up" right when I walked out of the testing center. Checked it again a couple of hours later. The next morning at 8am the result was on the FL DOH website. I got my license in the mail this week.
- Mar 24 by BouBouI took my exam 3/22 and had 75 questions. Checked my results via the PVT about 2 hours later and received the good pop up. My unofficial results became available 3/24 and it confirmed that I passed.
- Mar 25 by clemenineHi dear am sweating please advise. Which books and study guide did you use? Am going to face it for a second time