Pearsonvue trick - poll once you receive your results - Page 38Register Today!
- Dec 8, '11 by MelissaMelGot the old good pop-up . . Our records indicate that you have already scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time. Freaked me out a bit since the other message saying that the applicant previously passed would have been more comforting . . . but I will take it. A few more days then I will check the BON so see if I am there.
- Dec 11, '11 by peanutbutternjellyCongratulations to those that have passed! I live in Ca so no quick results available & took the NCLEX-PN last week. I tried the PVT .. and received the following message: Our records indicate that you have already scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time. Could someone please help my anxiety & let me know if they received this message as well & passed? I would really appreciate it!
- Dec 11, '11 by wyne7It work for me.. got the good pop up then today I pay the unofficial quick result and the status says.... PASS... thanks GOD for the wonderful Christmas gift...
- Dec 13, '11 by pduckTook the NCLEX-RN on 12/08 and my name appeared on the CA BRN this morning! Woot!
75 questions and I got the OLD "good pop-up." It worked!
- Dec 13, '11 by arubi25Took the NCLEX-RN 12/09.. name appeared on CA BRN today!!! Yay =D!!!
Got the old "good pop up" as well..
- Dec 13, '11 by NurseHelixI noticed the RNs who took there boards friday got there results while LVNs who took there havent gotten it yet... seems RN moves a lot faster in California....
- Dec 13, '11 by lostthoughts909so did anyone fail after getting the good popup?
- Dec 13, '11 by NurseHelixQuote from lostthoughts909Either there not from California so they can get quick results and not have to come on here, or they have never heard of allnurses.comso did anyone fail after getting the good popup?
Im guessing its a little of both since the posters here on the Pearvue trick seem to all be from California....
- Dec 14, '11 by racs09_RNI'm from Cali also.. And YES the PVT works!
- Dec 31, '11 by staciannepvt trick works i passed thank you jesus