This kinda worried me now. Some tester have done this I think ... the trick to re-register again to Pearsonvue . If it lets you register and pay again that means you failed and if stop you from paying that means you passed. Well I haven't gotten my result yet and I tried the trick and it lets me pay and went all the way to almost to confirm my order but I didn't ... Does this mean that I failed the NCLEX-PN??
Can someone help me please? I am scared and I can't sleep now. I have another week or two wait for my result ... I stopped at 85. Does this mean I failed the exam? Please help
Here are the exact steps to see if you passed or failed the nclex exam on the Pearsonvue web site:
1) go to NCLEX Examinations :: Pearson VUE
2) select the 'test taker services' tab at the top.
3) click 'register' on the right side.
4) click the 'credit card' link.
5) click the 'sign in' link in the second sentence.
6) enter your username.
7) enter your password.
8) click the <sign in> button.
9) click 'register' on the left side.
10) select your test type.
11) click the <next> button.
12) select your country.
13) click the <next> button.
14) answer the yes/no questions.
15) select your country again.
16) select your state.
17) type in your city.
18) click the <search> button. a list of schools
19) select your school.
20) select the month and year of your graduation.
21) select your board of nursing.
22) click the <next> button.
Very important: At this point, if you get a pop up that says 'the candidate currently has test results that are on hold. A new registration cannot be created at this time.', it has nothing to do with passing or failing; it just means that they are reviewing your records due to random reviews that they conduct, or because they needed to locate some data or papers, etc. This means you will possibly have to wait a few more days than your friends who did not get this message. If you get the message 'our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your member board for further assistance. another registration cannot be made at this time.', that means you passed. If you do not get either message and go straight to the credit card information page, that means you did not pass.
Your Pearsonvue account must state that delivery is successful before you try the trick