Passed NCLEX RN Exam, finallyRegister Today!
- by akujieme Apr 4I am very happy to state that I passed the NCLEX RN exam after the 3rd try. I very much appreciate everyone who posts here and especially their words of encouragement for test takers and for us repeat takers in particular. I will like to let all repeat takers know that they should not lose hope or feel that they will never accomplish success. For the fact that I did it all of them will.
Do the best you can and pray for Divine favor. Goodluck.
- Apr 4 by jpinay28Awesome!!! Congrats!!! I'm preparing mine for my third attempt.. I wish I pass too..
- Apr 4 by akujiemeThanks jpinay28. You will pass too. Just have faith in God. When are you taking the test? I wish you luck.
- Apr 4 by jax2442When did you take the test? I have failed twice and now I have to retake the exam with the new changes.
- Apr 4 by GalapagosCongratulations what resources did you used?
- Apr 5 by chikah_dorahcongratulations! post some tips please
- Apr 5 by akujiemeHi Galapagos, I used Exam Cram, Kaplan 2012-2013 edition, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 5e, some free online questions (*******.com) and I attended a review class. I wish you luck.Last edit by akujieme on Apr 5