PASSED Nclex-RN 75 questions no Review course - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 15 by annamiacongrats!tnx for the post...Godbless!
- Mar 15 by kogafietsenCongrats!
- Mar 15 by futurenurse809yes. kewlnurse2b, I was extra nervous and scared when Kaplan came to visit my school and informed me that the bar will be set higher effective 4/1/13....I graduate in May... which means it includes me....I mean I am just goign to study hard and think positive. Good luck to you.
- Mar 15 by futurenurse809hey alc, congrats on taking you exam pretty soon. I am so happy for you. I graduate May 10. So, I will be talking my exam shortly after. How have you been preparing? DUDERNGUY shared a lot of good ideas. good luck to you.
- May 22 by livingthelifeGood Afternoon
I took the RN NCLEX exam and did the Pearson trick and it directed me to pay. I cried and afterwards prayed. God have my life map out. I honestly can say that I studied a great deal but its God's timing for my life. I won't quit and will dive in there and retake the exam again. I don't know what the pop up is.
Please share what the pop up is.
We all will make it and can do it, do not allow a test failure stress you out. God have our life already map out all we have to do is study and show up and it will be done. The next time I am on I will be gladd to say I've passed my RN NCLEX exam.
- Jul 9 by iamrachelbbhi.. im a graduate of BSN from the philippinesfor a while now and haven't had the chance to take the nclex yet, i want to ask if you have any info's or suggestions or if you know any sites that can help me take refesher course. i am in NJ now and it would be so nice if you can give me infos. thanks..
- Jul 10 by jeenabijCan u tell me please what is data.congrats.