Passed NCLEX-RN!!!Register Today!
- by newbieRN724 Jan 23I wanted to post another success story! I know personally when I was preparing for NCLEX, seeing all the failed stories were discouraging. So here's a success story! I had 75 questions and finished in about a hour & 45 mins. I did the PVT trick about 3 hours later an got the good pop up. Today at 1050 am I found out I passed an my board of nursing posted my license number!
- Jan 23 by chatchaCongrats!! How did you prepare on the NCLEX?
- I took mines yesterday too! I think the suspense is the worst part
- Thank you! I prepared by using NCLEX 4000 and using the ATI mentor app an their website
- Jan 23 by mwc1230I'm dying!!! Lol
I used Hurst.
- Jan 23 by ZhenXu8785Hi,I took my yesterday,where I can find the result?!
- Jan 23 by susanobafemihi everyone,i ave being studying for nclexrn using qbanks and qtrainers.my qtraners scores are q1 57,q2 53,q3 59,q4 58 ,q5 57 q6 60 q7 63.MY scores on qbanks so far has ranged btw 55- 68,i scored 72 once on qbank .i intend to takemy test in first week of march
- You can pay to find out your results early or to ease anxiety you can do the PVT trick. It worked for me and a lot of others that have used it. My board of nursing posted the results up the day after my exam (which is today), so i didn't have to wait too long.