Passed NCLEX-pn FOURTH time taking it. - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 11, '12 by nikanikaCongrats , What did you study?
- Nov 11, '12 by CyndibelleWonderful wonderful!! Way to go!!
- Nov 12, '12 by mzmaeStories like yours inspire me, gives me hope, and keeps me focused than ever. Going for my fourth as well! Congrats nurse!
- Nov 12, '12 by FaithGurl93YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY CONGRATS! God is a way-maker. Love your determination for not giving up. You go!!!
- Nov 12, '12 by skbgirlCongrats, the only time we fail is when we give up!!!
- Nov 12, '12 by IvyblueCongratulations! I just applied online for license and nclex. I did on the 2nd, still waiting for date to test. Any recommendation on how to study...what book to focus on? Also, how long before they sent you a date to test after applying?
Thank you very much.
Again, congratulations on your success!!
- Nov 15, '12 by DudeloveI used Saunders 5th edition and Kaplan NCLEX-PN: Strategies, Practice, and Review. And remember... Assessment first BUT if you already assed the pt, apply the ABC's trick if appropriate for the situation.I appreciate all the comments,Thanks.
- Nov 15, '12 by IvyblueThank you very much!