New Grad RN/PNís (Almost) Complete Guide to the Best NCLEX Review Guides! - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 29, '10 by xoxoxI love the references, thanks! =]
Goodluck to us future RNs.
Keeping my hopes high.
- Dec 1, '10 by overdue2brnneed HELP!!!! i just failed the NCLEX again! It was my 4th time. can anyone give me advice on which guide is useful for repeaters (RN NCLEX). Is it better to read the book or do questions. Thanks!
- Dec 1, '10 by Silverdragon102Sorry to hear you failed. There are many posts on what worked for whom. May want to consider doing questions and reading the rationales. I would only suggest reading/studying if it is an area you are struggling to answer questions in
- Dec 1, '10 by overdue2brnThanks silverdragon102. I'm searching the web and thinking of getting the current study guide for NCLEX-RN. I was reading some post about the test being changed on April 2010.
- Dec 3, '10 by sdbsnhi. sorry to hear about your results. we are on the same boat, i'll be taking mine, it'll be my 4th, next year. didn't schedule it yet until i'm pretty confident taking the exam again. talking about getting paranoid huh..where are you from?
- Dec 6, '10 by overdue2brnsdbsn,
hello. answer to your question is... I'm in the US. I live in Northern California.