NCSBN 5 week course review extlearning - Page 13Register Today!
- Oct 14, '12 by Assess&Safety1stThank you, Silverdragon102.
- Oct 14, '12 by Assess&Safety1stThank you, ggestano2002
- Oct 20, '12 by souleater11hi,
can I reread the rationales or review my previous or history of answers of the Pre test, Post test and Self check questions within the 3 or 5 week NCSBN subscription period ?
- Oct 20, '12 by Assess&Safety1stI would suggestion you do all 20 q exam. Then once you complete them all redo them a weeks later to see if your % has increase for pretest to all 20 q's.
Read each q and rational and write down information on notebook or your computer word doc stuff you forgot or need to focus on.
Do at least 200 q a day and read content too, if you can.
Good luck to you and keep us posted
Focus on your weak areas
- Oct 21, '12 by souleater11Thanks A&S,
by the way, can i read multiple times each Lesson Contents (Lesson 1 to 8) in randomly or unordered manner ?
- Oct 21, '12 by 88nursinglove88Im doing both ncsbn and kaplan
I like ncsbn for the content and multiple choice question but i hate the rationales,
i also like kaplan because its harder the questions are tricky and makes you think harder for you answer i was getting 56% on all q banks.
If i had to choose between these two honestly i would choose kaplan
- Nov 14, '12 by Assess&Safety1stHow is everyone doing?
- Nov 15, '12 by Assess&Safety1stEverything is fine I will be doing IV blood cert class in December and EKG class in Jan .... waiting for license itself.
I rescheduled twice because I didnt feel ready but I studied more and read each rational took my time. I passed in time but keep up good work and stay focus, you can pass NCLEX! I believe in you and believe in yourself! Its time to pass NCLEX and start to work our dream !
- Nov 15, '12 by begoshSo glad to hear you're doing well! And thank you for your kind words