NCLEX-RN... Passed!!!Register Today!
- by nmama218 Jul 15, '12After years of hard work and dedication, I have learned via Pearson Vue Quick Results, I have passed my NCLEX-RN exam!! I took my test on Friday, July 13th 2012 in Georgia (I got 76 questions) and the results were available today (Sunday). I must say, I am so relieved to not have to worry about that test any longer and I will begin applying for RN positions. I received my BSN this past May and my school utilized ATI exams for our progression in the nursing program as well as a 94% ATI Predictor minimum to graduate. (I received a 98% on the predictor). Also, my school offered us Kaplan's review course which I completed some of the Q Bank and most of the Question Trainers. I did the Pearson Vue Trick immediately after the test and got the good pop up so I do believe in the PVT!!
THANKS for reading my rant... I am officially a REGISTERED NURSE!!!
- Jul 18, '12 by ScarlettzCongrats, RN! Oh my and yes! It is such a relief (and kind of weird) to be done with all of the studying and test hype. Good luck on the job search.
- Jul 18, '12 by shiningstar0602Ah congrats!! I haven't scheduled my exam yet because I still don't feel ready.
My Kaplan scores are as follows:
how many hours/day questions/day? I'm afraid I'm going to fail because I was always just an average student in school
- Once I got my ATT, I scheduled my exam for 2 weeks away & began doing Kaplan. Your scores are very similar to mine. I did Quest Trainers 1-5 and
- I did about 3hrs a day during that 2week period. Read all rationales, even for what I got right
- GOOD LUCK to YOU!!
- Jul 20, '12 by tulip30Congratulations!!!!!!!