NCLEX-PN: 70% on practice tests, should I push my date back?Register Today!
- by purgatorios Sep 20Hey all, scheduled to take NCLEX-PN in 5 days (!)
Got 70-71% on the two comprehensive practice tests I've taken.
They say that's a failure.
My friend was getting 85-87% before recently passing.
Should I push it back two weeks? I know I have to decide myself, but any thoughts from others is very helpful. As always, thanks for any help!
- Sep 22 by Aleska25I was getting on the comprehensive test between 70/75 and i was so confident but i still failed
- Sep 22 by Aleska25But Good luck, to u! I hope u pass
- Sep 22 by Texas_goodnurseWhat source are u using ? Is it hurst review ?
- Sep 23 by purgatoriosThanks for the support and feedback!
I've been using the Lippincott and Exam Cram NCLEX-PN books, latest editions. Going through questions, making flashcards out of the stuff I don't know, reviewing those flashcards, repeat.
I just got 78% on another Lippincott practice exam, so getting better! I'm gonna go for it folks.