NCLEX 2 Weeks Away.....Totally Freaking Out....HELP :)Register Today!
- by kerrynurse Aug 3My NCLEX RN exam is two weeks away. I have been doing the Hurst and my scores are hovering between 85-93/125. Kaplan Qtrainers are ranging between 58%-61%. so far my analysis and application section percentages are 60%-62%. Is that a good sign? I have to take Kaplan QT 6 and 7 next week. I'm saving them for the week prior to D-day so I have adequate time to review the questions I missed. Can anyone please give me some advise in order to prepare for the test and relieve my anxiety? This 3yr journey will be over in 2 weeks and right now its more bitter than sweet.... Help please
- Aug 4 by kerrynurselol Your right. I just don't want to fail.... Obviously no one does but I feel like I am doing all that I can. Its so much information to review and there's no way to know everything. However, I will remind myself to stay focused, and relax.
- Aug 23 by kerrynurseWell tomorrow is my big day at 8am Wow it sure did come around fast. I'm as prepared as I can be at this point. Wish me luck everyone Until tomorrow.......
- Aug 24 by kerrynurseI took the test today and the computer shut off at 81 questions. 10 minutes later, I got the good pop up
- Aug 24 by swansonplaceGreat news. Congrats. Do you have any study suggestions?
- Aug 25 by kerrynurseQuote from swansonplaceKnow your content. I used the Hurst online review, but if you can't afford it then get the review book. My test came straight out of my Hurst core content review. To test your understanding, take about 100 questions a day.Great news. Congrats. Do you have any study suggestions?