MY studying and Nclex experience! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 25 by Bella2917Congrats!!!! All the praise and glory to God!!!
- Mar 25 by Hellokitty056Hi everyone can someone helping me how to study I am a second language I was graduated 10:00 years ago but I was fail the lpn Nclex I really need help how to study. Thank you
- Well hurst is wonderful to study for content....they make it so easy to understand!!!! And u can take Kaplan for questions. Doing questions everyday....and going over rationales.
- Mar 26 by Floridatrail2006Don't forget to thank your nursing instructors as well. You've probably seen the bumper sticker, "If you can read this, thank a teacher." Well, if you pass NCLEX, thank a nursing professor. Take care.
- Def!!! Our school prepared us!! So far all of us passed!! I plan to go back to my school and tell them the great news!!
- Mar 26 by HighlyFavored2011Congratulations! You are so right! A person can study all he/ she wants too! the most important thing is having faith in God!!! It can't be done without him!!! Once again congrats!!!
- Blessed and highly favored!!! Thank you!!!
- Mar 26 by asegura8Love reading posts like these! It motivates me and keeps me positive. I have been out of school for 2 years and will take my test in 2 weeks. I couldn't help but feel nervous and was hesitant to take the test but God renewed my faith. Thanks for sharing your experience! I know with God's help and all my studying I WILL pass too!