My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 21Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by lhadawayCompleted NCSBN Lesson on GI-no test
Reviews and Rationales Ch. 8 GI- 50%
La Charity Ch.12 GI- 19/30
Nclex Cram Ch. 10 GI 50%
i already knew this is my weak spot. I'll keep working on it
- Oct 3, '12 by 88nursinglove88Thank u for letting me know, im now reviewing cardiovascular on ncsbn , i dont know how to study anymore :/ by the way good luck on ur nclex, i read sonewhere that you are taking it soon
- Oct 3, '12 by Nurseceline2012My daily log:
Kaplan Qbank: 50 question 80%
lippincott 50 questions 70%.
- Oct 3, '12 by 88nursinglove88If you want me to send you pearson question program please let me know
- Oct 3, '12 by heard1645Quote from futurelpn2012Try going back to your mental health nursing notes and review them. Sometimes just going over class notes or recorded lectures spark memory.I dont understand why i keep getting so many questions wrong, did mental health twice on pearson , each time with 25 questions
First time today: 60%
Second time today:68%
- Oct 4, '12 by 88nursinglove88Ncsbn cardiovascular lesson
Pearson 100 cardiocascular question 68%
Pda by lacharity cardiovascular 13/34
- Oct 4, '12 by lhadawayI never really knew how to study for my nursing exams bc i felt like i had to remember every detail about everything. NOW i'm finally seeing a pattern between all the questions. More questions I do on one specific topic is making me realize exactly what to focus on. Do you guys think that there is somewhat a repetition between the questions when you use different sources on one topic? I hope thats the key for studying....
Saunders CD 250 questions on GI,GU,Maternity,Legal,Cultural,Mental, etc.....69%
- Oct 4, '12 by 88nursinglove88I havent seen that pattern yet, maybe thats why im scoring so low, how did u study for pharmacology?
- Oct 5, '12 by heard1645futurelpn2012 yours message space is full, unable to send u messages until u clear space?