My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 19Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by Nurseceline2012By the way, is there anyone in this thread that leaves in Lake Worth, FL who would love to be my study body....I'll bring the coffee :-)
- Sep 28, '12 by lhadawayFinished NCSBN lesson 3 "Health Promotion and maintenance" 1st 15/20, then 17/20, then 19/20
cultural diversity 5/10
end of life 7/10
mental health 6/10
Nurseceline2012- I dont know how far Lake Worth is from me... I'm in jacksonville (i'm assuming your on the panhandle?)
- Sep 28, '12 by Nurseceline2012Ihadaway, you're doing great with your lecture. Lake Worth is some 4 hours away from Jacksonville :-(
- Sep 28, '12 by lhadawayboooooo! i wish i had a study group here. when is your test Nurseceline2012?
- Sep 28, '12 by Nurseceline2012Last week of October, hope I don't reschedule!
- Sep 28, '12 by 88nursinglove88Mental health feuer audio ( again )
Mental health pearson questions (25) 60%
Mental health pearson questions (25) 84%
Cardiovascular pearson questions (25) 80%
- Sep 29, '12 by bayou9/29/12
Kapland 50 questions
Saunders Q&A 50 questions
Saunders review newborn content
- Sep 29, '12 by lhadawayNCSBN lesson 4 "Mental Health":
Interactive quiz 8/11
Post Test 70% then 80%
Saunders CD-Mental Exam 61% (but i do notice when you click content, they mix it up still with other content)
Exam Cram Pearson:
went over Chapter 15 Psych Disorders
I accidently looked up other posts on here about studying for the nclex, and i unfortunately came across one that everyone was blogging "they passed with 75 questions and only studied 4hrs for only 1 week..." That put me in negative mode. New day though! Have a good weekend guys
- Sep 30, '12 by Nurseceline2012My log for today:
Hurst: cancer , orthopedic and psychiatric.
PDA ortho: 62% ( I suck).
Guess I'm tired, I'm calling it a night.