My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 16Register Today!
- Sep 23, '12 by 88nursinglove88did a test on all the systems 100 questions all together and this is what i got
endocrine and metabolic 67%
eyes and ears 50%
i didnt know i was doing this bad i hav my test in exactly one month and 3 weeks
- Sep 23, '12 by Nurseceline2012Hey guys
I'm having trouble using that 4,000 question software; I can't get pass the tutorial session...... Please help, anyone, someone please !!!!!! :-(
- Sep 23, '12 by AspiringRN2b09/22/2012
Watched Hurst video on Psychiatric
Read Psychiatric from Hurst handout
Did 180 questions from Kaplan strategy cd(2010-2011)-60%
At this point i am getting sick of practising questions again and again
9 more days to go
Good luck everyone!!!
- Sep 24, '12 by bayou9/23/2012
Hurst Video and Handout - Cardiac
Nclex-4000 30 questions for Cardiac
Saunders Q&A 54 questions for ear
- Sep 24, '12 by lhadawayHi guys! I woke up this morning and my mind was racing because I get such anxiety w/testing. I've been reading what you guys have been doing and like everyone else it is inspiring. Can anyone give me some advice about how to even begin to study? I struggled in nursing school and the anxiety gets the best of me. My following review books are:
Saunders-Comprehensive review 5th edition
LaCharity- Priority, Delegation, and Assignment
2012-2013 HESI Live Review Workbook for NCLEX-RN (i hate this one)
Reviews and Rationales (Hogan) for Med Surgeical, CHild health, Mental Health, and Fundamentals
Exam Cram, NCLEX RN 3rd edition-Pearson
What is this 4,000 NCLEX question thing? Is this something I buy online? and is it helpful?
Thank you guys. I'm glad there is something like this to help guide me.
- Sep 24, '12 by Nurseceline20129/24/12
Lippincott 50 questions -64%
listened to Kaplan Mp3-pharmacology
- Sep 25, '12 by AspiringRN2b09/24/2012
Revised Pharmacology from Kaplan audio note and some random notes
Did 50 questions from Kaplan(64%)
Did 105 questions from scribd.com on Prioritization and delegation(80%)
8 more days to go
Good luck everyone!!!
- Sep 25, '12 by bayou9/24/12Kaplan 60 questions
- Sep 25, '12 by rizmeihi guys... gonna start with my review too..i'll be taking the nclex this coming december.
materials that i have are: feuer audio, nclex 3500, exam cram practice questions, nclex rn study guide. Still need to purchase saunders nclex book and going to enroll in hurst online review. is this ok for 2 months preparation? I'm really worried